We know that there’s a serious shortage of affordable childcare options in Newham. To help local families, we therefore offer:
In line with all of our childcare services, we offer competitive pricing that doesn’t compromise on quality
We also accept all relevant forms of government childcare funding which can significantly reduce the fees you pay if you’re eligible
A choice of packages
Our family-focused approach and extended hours mean you can choose between part-time or full-time childcare to meet your family’s needs.
- Full time is 10 hours a day, 50 hours a week (8am to 6pm)
- Part time is 5 hours a day, 25 hours a week. You can choose either morning or afternoon sessions (8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm)
- If you have a different need for your childcare, we will try to accommodate it subject to availability, and usually with a minimum commitment of 20 hours a week. Feel free to contact us!
Our fees are all-inclusive and cover all activities and food*, helping you manage your family’s budget
*All fees include meals, snacks and milk (Formula, cow’s milk and plant-based milk). Babies should be provided with enough sterilised bottles for the day for feeding. Breastmilk can be stored onsite for use the same day. Nappies, wipes and any nappy cream you wish to be used should be provided each day.
No nasty surprises!
From time to time, we arrange offsite trips which require a small additional fee. We always communicate with parents and carers well in advance when planning these, and we work hard to ensure they are as low cost as possible.
As at March 2022, our rates are as follows.
We offer both full-time and part-time options to suit your family’s needs. You can choose between:
- Full time childcare – 50 hours a week/ 10 hours a day, 5 days a week from 8am-6pm
- Part time childcare – 25 hours a week/ 5 hours a day, 5 days a week with the option of mornings (8am-1pm) OR afternoons (1pm-6pm)
We also accept all relevant forms of government childcare funding. The table below shows our prices when privately funded, and with 15 or 30 hours a week of government funding taken into account. Our prices are based on a ‘stretch funding policy’ which means that any government funding you use is stretched across the full calendar year. We do not currently offer ‘term time only’ places.
Day rates are available, but only on privately funded places and subject to us having adequate capacity to enrol the child on any given day. To enquire about availability, please email us with details of your requirements.
Fee structure (as of March 2023)
|Babies (age 6 months-2 years)||Not eligible for funding||With 15 hours eligible funding||With 30 hours eligible funding|
|50 hours per week (5 days a week, 10 hours a day)||£309 per week||N/A||N/A|
|25 hours per week (5 days a week, 5 hours a day)||£174 per week||N/A||N/A|
|Daily rate (10 hours per day)||£68 per day||N/A||N/A|
|2-year-olds||Not eligible for funding||With 15 hours eligible funding||With 30 hours eligible funding|
|50 hours per week (5 days a week, 10 hours a day)||£288 per week||£228 per week||£158 per week|
|25 hours per week (5 days a week, 5 hours a day)||£163 per week||£90 per week||£16|
|Daily rate (10 hours per day)||£66 per day||N/A||N/A|
|3–4-year-olds||Not eligible for funding||With 15 hours eligible funding||With 30 hours eligible funding|
|50 hours per week (5 days a week, 10 hours a day)||N/A||£228 per week||£158 per week|
|25 hours per week (5 days a week, 5 hours a day)||N/A||£90 per week||£16 per week|
|Daily rate (10 hours per day)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Review and download our full admissions and fees policy here!
We will take payment for your nursery childcare monthly, and you can pay using your debit or credit card.
When you register your child, we’ll give you the link to sign up for our online eyLog portal which will generate your monthly invoice.
We also accept payment via the Student Loan Company and tax-free childcare government systems, as well as Childcare Vouchers. Please let us know when you register and we can guide you how to pay!
We do not take deposits to secure a child’s place, however we do require one month’s paid notice to terminate your agreement with us.
Did you know that many families are eligible for government childcare support? We’re an Ofsted-approved childcare provider so, if you’re eligible, then you may be able to use your allowances and benefits with us!
As at 30 September 2021, we understand the options as follows:
- All families with 3 and 4 year olds are eligible for 15 hours of free childcare a week
- Working families with 3 and 4 year olds may be eligible for 30 hours of free childcare a week
- Families with 2 year olds who receive certain forms of government support are eligible for 15 hours of free childcare a week
- Most working families with 0 to 11 year olds are eligible for tax-free childcare
- Working families with 0 to 15 year olds may be eligible for Tax Credits or Universal Credit to help pay for their childcare
For the latest information, and to check what support you may be eligible for, please visit the government’s Childcare Choices website
You can also contact the government’s Tax Credit Helpline between 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday on 0845 300 3900.