Who we are
Bonny Downs Nursery is a social enterprise run by Bonny Downs Community Association, a local charity based in East Ham, in the London Borough of Newham. Our vision for Newham is a thriving community where everyone feels connected, valued and fulfilled – and since 1998 we’ve been working with our neighbours to achieve this together!
You can read more about our organisation and the work we do here.
What we offer families
At the heart of our work with the local community, we provide a range of joined-up services that help you give your children a great start in life, while offering support and activities for you as their parents and carers.
Our Nursery aims to provide children with a safe, loving and stimulating environment that supports their development and growth – emotionally, physically, intellectually and socially.
You can learn more about our services on this website. If you have a question or would like to have a chat, we’d love to hear from you – so please get in touch!
Why choose us?
Some of the features which we believe make our childcare services special include:
- A strong local reputation and track record of providing high-quality childcare
- Competitive fees without extra charges or surprises
- Priority access to our full suite of services for families
- New purpose-built best-in-class nursery facilities with inside and outside spaces
- A partnership approach to our relationships with parents
- Your fees go back to the nursery and helping your local community through charitable services